View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 01:26 PM
744driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2010
Position: B767 CA

Originally Posted by Whaledriver View Post
"the way the union seems to not totally be on labors side"

Cargo, the problem is, someone floats this stuff without any understanding of what goes on day to day with the guys that have given up a BIG chunk of their life to protect this CBA, Stewards, ExCo and the many volunteers that have their phones ring on an hourly basis. If there are specific cases you can provide, or maybe even one, I bet there is an indepth story behind it where the CM messed up or probably didn't like the way the contract is interpreted. The union has lawyers that tell this and all ExCo's stuff they can and can't do, and sometimes that ****es off the rank and file.

I find it funny and kinda sad, the line guys say the ExCo is not taking care of them and lately the instructions are crying the blues about the ExCo not watching our for their interest. So who's right? Who the ExCo looking out for? This ExCo is both line guys and instructors.

Normally when I challenge a statement like about, I get a mumble and they walk off or change the subject. Very few facts out there. They are just repeating what they hear in the *****ing sessions at the breakfast tables. And it's only going to get worst. Some of the stupid rumors being floated by the ExCo wannabe's is sad!!!!
+1 (and thank you, Whaledriver!!)...