Old 08-25-2014, 03:46 PM
tsquare
No longer cares

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: 767er Captain

Originally Posted by gzsg View Post
Square

What, in your opinion, is my agenda?

IMO my agenda has been clearly written here.

We got backdoored on CDOs and reduced profit sharing.

Will do everything I can to stop that from happening again.

Jerry
Your "agenda" is to throw as much spaghetti against the wall and see what sticks. It's fine if you have a legitimate source to come on here and throw this crap out... and you may very well have one, but if you think your word on this constitutes any kind of legitimacy in it's own right, you are delusional.

C'mon Jerry, don't you see the irony here? You throw that in the punchbowl, with no evidence that any of it has ever been uttered by management, and say "trust me... I know this to be true." The exact same thing you rail on the MEC and management about.

I totally agree about the CDO thing. Totally. That was waaaaay out of bounds. I don't agree with what happened with the profit sharing thing either, except that that is more a function of bad timing rather than bad intent. If DAL were breaking even, I guarantee you that you (and probably I) would be singing a different tune about it. But I have become much more of a student of investing in this industry and I personally feel that we are going to be making a profit for a long long time (DYODD however, your opinion may differ). SO for this upcoming contract... and that is as far as I am willing to commit... I will take the PS risk.

Please... stop the torch burning.... I am interested in what you have to say if you back it up with facts and not innuendo and speculation.