View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 05:23 AM
ATCsaidDoWhat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2009
Position: What day is it?

Originally Posted by cargowannabe View Post
Look i know i am an idiot, have no comparable union or aviation experience compared to you or anyone else on this web board, heck any web board for that matter, but that is what is so fun 'cause i really don't care what ya think i would just like the question answered, because the answer will matter.

cargo
No one said you were an idiot. What is being said is that you (and others) need to dig deeper for the facts over the flash. To do that means you need to ask questions of those senior folks (who some newer people deem either an impediment or irrelevant) and get the whole story before forming an opinion or even more importantly, casting your vote.

The ones here who are ridiculed over their newness to APC, their small number of posts or their views that don't mesh with some new folks who have come here and claim to have all the answers are the very pilots who have consistently taken the personal and professional hits for this pilot group. They have more scars and battle wounds than a lot or marquee groups and they keep fighting because they truly do care about this pilot group.

Put another way, they know where the bones are buried...on both sides.