Back on TDY
Carl Spackler
Back on TDY
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2008
  • Position
    747-400 Captain
Quote: So... again, none of what Lee had to say as president to anyone had any effect on any of the stuff you outlined in your diatribe?

Quote: Why is it that you believe it will have such a dramatic effect? Or are you merely picking fly specks out of pepper? Lee doesn't vote for any of us. He will only be a rubber stamp on the first page of our contract. Or will this launch black helicopters so thick that they will scare the negotiators into bringing forth some sort of agreement that, even though distasteful to 12,000 pilots, will garner enough support to pass? Fear? That is the effect that these "statements" will produce? Really? It is a real shame that you have so little confidence in our negotiators.

I'll be honest with you. I haven't read that article because I don't care what he said. I will still read the TA, and I will still vote up or down based on its' merits. YMMV... (apparently)

Clamp has now asked this question three times. Alfaromeo dodged it twice, and you did your standard answering by asking other questions. Do you care to actually answer the question?

Carl