Old 11-07-2014, 05:24 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Std Deviation View Post
I was one of them. Wrote a professional resignation letter. Provided two weeks notice. Offered to drop off my ID, manuals, etc. at HQ (I live in DFW). Never received a response back. I know they got the message because I saw "RE" on my Nov schedule. Too much trouble to acknowledge " appreciate your safe service, best of luck"? I did get what I assume is my final pay today. $635. Par for the course for a year one FO; dismal.
Is this behavior indicative of a "professional" company that employs professionals ?

Clearly not.

I think this should be a wake-up call to all present and prospective future Envoy employees (not just pilots) exactly the type of company Envoy is. New contract or "deal" or not, this won't change. Only a fool would anchor his or her career on such an outfit. This type of conduct is a major red flag and should be looked on accordingly.

I think the best plan is to make sure your house is in order at all times when working for these types of companies and be flexible and ready to act when the opportunity to exit presents itself. You did exactly what all should do. Just my .02.........

It's sad to see how far legacy Eagle has fallen in just a few short years. At this rate, the only one left to turn out the lights will be RJ pilot.