View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 09:54 AM
justjack
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2009

Originally Posted by inline five View Post
To be clear, the loss of pay was USAPA's choosing. I understand the politics that went into that decision, BUT it's not like you were forced to work under those pay rates. The union collectively chose that path.

Retirement, everyone got screwed on, at every airline. At least y'all have the PBGC the help out a bit. Everyone else has to cross their fingers on the stock market. Plus you got an extra 5 years.

I hope the next 30 years are better for pilots than the last 30.

Anyway, when will the APA issue their statement about arbitration? Is it today or tomorrow? I've posted enough, I'm out.
So you won't apologize. You are going to stand by that statement. (“I find it beyond childish that folks in the top couple % of income earners in the US lack the work ethic of those making $10/hr working at grocery stores however.”) Bash a pilot group and say Doug "owns' the company? BTW yes, yes I got the PBGC- but the company did not give me my 20 years to invest in the stock market back. They did not wave a magic wand and make me 30 again. But this is not the point. The point is that you come to a thread that is honestly trying to hash out a contract proposal and trash talk pilots"work ethic" because they disagree with your opinion about the offer.