Old 11-21-2014, 08:24 AM
Bartok
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010
Position: Up Front

Originally Posted by Pinchanickled View Post
It sure seems that history is repeating itself once again. Perhaps Endeavor isn't on the same flight plan as ComAir once was, but they sure seem to be related, much like fraternal twins.

Could these retention bonuses just be a carrot, or mirage in the desert, to keep the airline going until next fall's DAL flight schedule comes out and there is enough 717's to take over the 900 flying?

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see a memo this summer stating that due to staffing and logistical problems, the airline will wind down the operation and meet ComAir in the history books.

With the ramping up of other regionals, who are taking large bites out of Endeavor, the possibility is now a reality.

Guys - don't think I'm crazy, because THE PILOTS OF ENDEAVOR TOOK OVER THE ROUTES AND AIRCRAFT OF COMAIR.

Endeavor helped EAT ComAir alive, and now another regional will EAT Endeavor.....
I know.

They have done absolutely nothing to address the problem of hiring new people. We need real movement and better pay to attract anyone here.

Nothing but bandaids to keep people here for a short amount of time.

They kicked the dog too hard and it smells like Comair.