Old 11-21-2014, 12:28 PM
Nantonaku
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by Bartok View Post
I know.

They have done absolutely nothing to address the problem of hiring new people. We need real movement and better pay to attract anyone here.

Nothing but bandaids to keep people here for a short amount of time.

They kicked the dog too hard and it smells like Comair.
You really believe this or are you being sarcastic? First year pay is now the highest in the industry and getting rid of the EtD they can hire everyone that applies. How does this smell like Comair? I don't think they are in shutdown mode yet, Comair was offered bonuses knowing they were shutting down. If they decide to shut it down then there will have to be another round of severance bonuses to get people to stay until the end like they did at Comair. The way it went down at Comair and what is happening now are totally different scenarios playing out. If they can show a clear path to Delta for FO's with whatever they have planned, show ANY growth this year and get the upgrade times down then 9E will have turned a corner. It appears to me on the surface that this current TA is an honest attempt to make Endeavor viable. It could blow up in their face and in my opinion doesn't offer enough incentive to get people to come/stay but it is a start. We'll just have to see how it plays out, of course we could be getting played but we are regional pilots, every pilot in the industry is getting played on one level or another.