Old 11-21-2014, 08:18 PM
stillcantfly
spin 2

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: the big one

Originally Posted by Wynncore View Post
You're the reason why so many mainline pilots have such horrible reputations and why you are chided and made fun of on guard and in the terminal over and over and over again. People like you offer nothing to society except a huge ego and and the acute ability to make everyone around you absolutely miserable with your baseless opinions and general statements that make little to no sense.

I'm sure that before you made it to mainline you put in thousands upon thousands of hours in the trenches of some horrible regional or fly by night cargo operator flying airplanes with no autopilot in severe weather for $25.00/day with no per diem and in that time was NEVER given a lucky break in your career by getting quick upgrade and/or having a lucky seniority position during a massive growth period. If you were former military then I'm sure you entered the part 121 world knowing FAR MORE about an airline operation than a 121 RJ FO with 5,000 hours SIC will ever know, because, after all, according to you, the only worthwhile time is PIC time...SICs just sit there barely able to fly the airplane, let alone make a decision. You're a disgusting person and you're likely hated by just about everyone you come in contact with.

PS: I bet you're the kind of person who when asking for a Jumpseat you completely and totally ignore the FO...after all, he/she is a total idiot, right? Why shake their hand and introduce yourself? They aren't apart of the crew at all, in fact the flight attendant knows more than the lowly FO.
beautifully said!!