Old 11-21-2014, 10:18 PM
cencal83406
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008

Originally Posted by Erdude32 View Post
While I could have used more tact in my description of an FO's responsibilities, what I was trying to point out is that the Captain is the one that ultimately calls the shots, in the end someone is the decision maker after gathering all relevant information and opinions utilizing CRM. You don't get that experience as an FO, sorry you simply don't. I stand by my opinion that the Regional Captains that have over a decade experience and have been stagnated deserve a shot at an interview before an FO with no TPIC.

I could care less what you think of me personally. But all the responses smack of a spoiled brat entitlement attitude. I've been an RJ FO for 7 years and I want my mainline job NOW and I'm going to kick and scream if I don't get it....Freakin grow up, grow a set and wait your turn like your Captains have....
Not entitled at all personally. Just thought you should look at your seniority list again and see that there are folks that Delta has determined are Delta material, that have never been in command of an aircraft in a crew environment, or even as SPIFR/135.