Old 11-22-2014, 09:48 AM
Wynncore
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2014

Originally Posted by Erdude32 View Post
I actually agree with yours & the previous post. This is a negotiated deal to attempt to reduce attrition. Do I have to agree with it? No. Will it work? I predict it will work as well as EtD & SSP. Yes there have been 121 FOs hired in the past, every application is scored based on many criteria not just TPIC. If the overall application meets the competitive score to be offered an interview then it's their job to loose. Delta WANTS to hire everyone it interviews.

All the FOs on here salivating at a guaranteed interview be careful what you wish for. You blow the interview,game over. If you get it, GREAT....welcome aboard and I'll do my best to help mentor ANY new hires into the best they can become. Despite what you may think of my opinion on this subject I'm not a shallow self centered tool box who wants to pull the ladder up. I want the best & brightest (and fun to fly with) candidates we can attract.

Good luck to all who apply, honestly.

You mean "it is their job to lose."

Loose and lose are two different things Captain. I would have assumed that somebody with a resume as talented as yours and a high demand for perfection would mean that you would at least take the time to proofread your posts. I have a feeling that your inability to proofread, let alone spell, carries over into the cockpit making you a below average Captain and one who gets caught by the small things...explain to me why a person who cannot spell correctly is Delta material? How did you get there?