Thread: PRIA Question
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Einstein2014
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2014

Originally Posted by A330Pilot View Post
Hello folks, I have flown for 4 airlines and the fifth airline I was at for only one week..I had to resign due to family circumstances and the airline told me I was welcome back at a later date if I wished to return..Now the question is...do I list the 5th airline in my employment history even though I was there only a week? Or do I leave it off my future employers apps? In a nutshell, will my fifth airline appear when doing the PRIA stuff for a new employer? I don't mind listing the airline but was curious about the answer whether to list or not since I was there only a week...Thanks for any info
Don't know 100%, my situation was perhaps similar where I accepted a 135 job and a couple weeks during training I decided to discontinue the training process. I was just recently hired at a regional and I did not disclose the company because I was still a trainee and not yet qualified or have yet to take the type checks. Nothing has happened...I technically never worked for them. However wouldn't hurt, all it would take it's an extra PRIA request form to be sent. No harm...