Thread: PRIA Question
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 02:42 PM
sevenforseven
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2013
Position: Prone

Originally Posted by A330Pilot View Post
Hello folks, I have flown for 4 airlines and the fifth airline I was at for only one week..I had to resign due to family circumstances and the airline told me I was welcome back at a later date if I wished to return..Now the question is...do I list the 5th airline in my employment history even though I was there only a week? Or do I leave it off my future employers apps? In a nutshell, will my fifth airline appear when doing the PRIA stuff for a new employer? I don't mind listing the airline but was curious about the answer whether to list or not since I was there only a week...Thanks for any info
If there is a question as to whether or not you should do something with respect to PRIA and employers (especially airlines) in general, always do the most conservative thing. There is no reason to be thought of as someone who can't be truthful on their application. Is it a big deal that you worked for someone and because of extenuating circumstances you left? Absolutely not (provided that it's not a pattern of course). Is it a big deal if you don't list something and they find out about it? Absolutely.

List the employer.