View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 12:05 PM
Route66
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Apparently, many of the usual suspects here consider this no big deal. Some don't think Parker is smart enough to take advantage of this for many routes and if he is, it will be of minimum magnitude. These are CURRENT Delta scales, yes ?

Future Delta rates will make this even more attractive.

Although Parker is an SOB, he's a smart businessman. This pilot group will likely prove itself to be 13,000 unherded donkeys within a year or two. I've pointed these and other aspects out, but was just sharpshooted in an attempt to negate any valid concerns as misguided. I then state I'll be cool with us neutering ourselves and become part of Sheepilots and then am labeled a "victim" crying in the night.

We're preaching to the deaf, dumb and blind and perhaps it's time to simply let this pilot group (all three recognized factions) embrace the destiny they so fervently desire. You can lead a donkey to water.......

Note : It's good to see a few newer members post their concerns with this tainted deal as well, but in all likelihood the majority of this pilot group will choose to emasculate itself believing the poisoned candy they can see and almost now smell will last them forever without killing them.
So...what good is the APA if the APA is....US????