View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 03:11 PM
blogwth
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2012

Thscope violations continue Air Transport International Llc (8C) #587 ? 27-Jan-2015 ? KCVG - KPHL ? FlightAware

Like I said, I don't have any issue with ATI guys getting this work.

My concern is that it is a violation of the scope agreement between ABX pilot group, ABX and DHL.

Have you ever wondered why ATSG hasn't merged ATI and ABX yet? It makes sense that they should.

Hete obviously wants to do whatever it takes to avoid recalling ABX pilots until all the recall rights expire. Just look at the number of planes on the ABX certificate compared to the number of planes on the ATI certificate.

At this time, Hete is recalling to ATI while violating scope to avoid recalling ABX pilots. I think he is doing whatever he has to do to get by for another year so that he can start getting new hires at ABX. When that happens, I wouldn't be surprised if he will start moving assets from ATI to ABX and furlough all the guys he just recalled at ATI. In that scenario, Hete wins and everyone else loses.

I'm happy for the guys getting recalled to ATI but I think it will be only a short term situation.

That's why it's very important for the ABX EXCO to vigorously defend this scope issue.