View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 08:23 AM
XJPILOT1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: SAABster

Originally Posted by Airsupport View Post
yeah.. thats what pinnacle was saying 5 years ago, and what mesaba was saying 10 years ago. give it time my man. you will be built up, you will be sold, you will be beat down, and the cycle will repeat itself.

and don't get to high and mighty about your little 900,, god i can smell the sjs here, and it makes me want to puke!!! even the 900's delta is making us buy will serve hot meals in first class, dual fms, hf radios, all the bells and whistles.. thing is the pinnacle pilots did NOTHING TO GET THESE PLANES.. we didn't take a pay cut, we didn't sign a concessionary contract, we didn't fall for the bull and WE STILL GOT THE PLANES!!! imagine how much better your life would have been if you didn't take a concessionary contract, you would have still gotten the planes once they bought you guys.

i agree. mesabas future is bright for the next 5-7 years. but come contract time things will change like they always do. just look at 9e's and xj's history with nwa and you will see the cycle is the same every time.
Well... i've been around a long time. I'm imune to SJS. I fly the SAAB and I like it. Watch what you say here 'cause I could go nut's on why 9E is having soo many problems right now.

About our concesions? We rocked! Many of us received tens of thousands of dollars in the bankruptcy claim and we have 'snap back'!! What exactly did we give up for these new planes.