View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 04:51 PM
ThreeStripe
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2015

ladies and gents, having come from a really crappy regional to the ASA side of ExpressJet, I can say that this airline does not deserve to fade away into the history books. The training was fantastic compared to the airlines that farm it out to Flight Safety, who only teach you to pass the checkride. The support from HR when you have a payroll question or benefits help is way better than the regional I worked for before. The bottom feeders that hire anybody with a heartbeat and are hostile to their employees are the ones that deserve to go under. I know the mainline partners could care less about quality as long as the price is right, but this place is doing the best they can for the pilots and other employees given what they have to work with. From my understanding, the L-XJT side of the house is also a very classy operation and if we ever get the two sides under one roof, we will have one fantastic airline (until the next regime change that is). I hope that 2018 will not be the end of this place. They have trained and will continue to train and employ a great pilot group.