View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 06:55 AM
gojo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by AlaskaBound View Post
Dude you're delusional. They are not pulling planes out of the desert. That's a rumor someone started on this forum. I haven't talked to ONE guy that has regretted leaving, including myself. No one is looking back. Endeavor was a black hole sucking the life out of everyone working there and we are all in better places now.
You've hired several and that just started recently due to the temporary bonus. A ton of hiring has NOT happened. Attrition will aways occur at any airline so it has not stopped. And Delta has NOT publicly stated that they will give you WAY more than 81 planes. It's just false advertising on your part. 81 airplanes is what Delta has stated and that's all you can go off of.
The black hole you speak of now has glimmers of sunshine, in my opinion. I'm pre Mesaba, and minus the pay and quality of life due to the Block integration I feel that this place is finally starting to run like a real airline. I would agree with you if you're talking from the past. When I crossed over to the Pinnacle 200 in January of 2012 I was shocked at the cluster phu_ and couldn't believe that they managed to stay in business. Their training and checking culture had no standardization and had few accident/incidents to back up that statement. I'm not sure when you left, but it's not fair to say Endeavor is the same.