Thread: AMRG
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 01:54 PM
rv8builder
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2011

As a former employee of AMRG, I'll just put and end to your trolling right now, JohnBurke.

Yes this is the new version of the old Blanding Air Ambulance. They have come a LONG way from operating twin Cessnas off dirt strips on the "rez." Yes, the CEO / owner is the son of the original owner, and he is a good guy who is laser focused on growing a great business. The company has seen some insane growth, but I could always walk into the CEO's office to say Hi.

No, they don't do one hour annuals. I was on the King Air C90B, and never had any reservations about maintenance. Any issue I ever had was fixed quickly, and there were very few MELs.

I never had any pressure from management forcing to do flights in questionable situations. In fact, I turned down flights with critical patients that would have put my crew in danger, and I never once was second-guessed.

Pay is decent for King Airs, and varies across the different companies. You'll make more in Hawaii than Alaska. I enjoyed my time at AMRG and would certainly recommend working there to anyone who's interested.