View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 06:35 PM
Mark2792
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2014
Position: one

Originally Posted by MaydayMark View Post
I've NEVER had a problem with what Fred gets paid ... he's worth it. I worry about what will happen to the company when he retires one day!*?

He had a brilliant idea, he risked a significant amount of his personal wealth, he worked hard and got rich! It's the American Dream. That's how business is supposed to work.

We go to work, we work hard (at terrible hours!), we sacrifice time and holidays with our families. It would be interesting to see how our "on-time stats" compare with our passenger carrying peers?

I bet Fred doesn't negotiate for 5 years to get a cost of living increase (notice that I didn't say "raise"). We shouldn't have to either! We've earned and deserve more respect than we receive (AND A RAISE)! FedEx can afford it!*?

I don't want to be treated like Fortune 100 Executives but please treat us like the mid level managers that we are. I don't think that's being unreasonable?

I like Fred too, in fact I revere him for setting up this wonderful company and giving me and my family financial stability. I'm GLAD he's worth $3.8G, but I've been without a contract for 3.8+ years and I'm disappointed that he hasn't grabbed the collection of Ivy league suits at Hacks Cross and said to them:

"What are you doing? This isn't the way that I want this company run-"