PSAJOBS , 05-15-2015 10:34 AM
Gets Weekends Off
PSAJOBS
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2014
Quote: What you wrote was not English.

I am not choosing to ignore your premise, and to an extent I agree the 200s will not be around forever. You have written (in 4 separate threads) that the 200s are going away much sooner than expected as if it was a fact that you knew for certain.

As far as I can ascertain this is your opinion. I think it is disingenuous to state something as a fact with no actual evidence.

My opinion is that PSA absolutely needs to fix the bottlenecks in the training pipeline, but currently has enough pilots on the seniority list to staff another 15 airplanes. Accounting for attrition the airline is growing by 30-40 pilots per month which should account for the 3 deliveries each month.

With all that said, it is also my opinion that they will need to hire at least a class or two of street captains to get ahead of the captain staffing. Currently the contract does not allow for street captains.
Very good post. All correct except that to my knowledge, the contract does not speak to street Captains. PSA has had an approved initial Captains course for years and has had street Captains before. J for J