View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 06:09 PM
EdGrimley
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014

Originally Posted by D Mantooth View Post
Well, I guess I'll just assume they have bad memories!

Believing them is of course your right, and you don't know me from an anonymous webboard.

I'll stick with my first-hand recollection.

I'd only ask you to consider that while some reps felt the process wasn't followed, most know that it was. I'd also ask that you consider that the discrepancy might have come from a misunderstanding on one side or the other, rather than something nefarious.
If you are going to pop on this web board out of nowhere stating that "you were there" then you should have no problem telling us who you are and in what official capacity you were acting to be "there".

It's total chickenshiz for characters like you to show up here dropping bits of unverifiable information, telling us you know because you act in some official capacity. It's the same BS as telling us the survey results indicate (fill in the blank) when you wont release the damm survey for all to see.

DALPA has serious credibility issues with this pilot group. Hacks like you only make it worse. Start acting like a union we can get behind and then and only then will you earn the respect of the line pilots you represent.

A wise man once said "Leadership is not a title, it's an action". Drop the BS and start leading.