View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 06:19 PM
D Mantooth
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2014

Originally Posted by EdGrimley View Post
If you are going to pop on this web board out of nowhere stating that "you were there" then you should have no problem telling us who you are and in what official capacity you were acting to be "there".

It's total chickenshiz for characters like you to show up here dropping bits of unverifiable information, telling us you know because you act in some official capacity. It's the same BS as telling us the survey results indicate (fill in the blank) when you wont release the damm survey for all to see.

DALPA has serious credibility issues with this pilot group. Hacks like you only make it worse. Start acting like a union we can get behind and then and only then will you earn the respect of the line pilots you represent.

A wise man once said "Leadership is not a title, it's an action". Drop the BS and start leading.

But it's fine for others to make unfounded allegations? I see.

I thought this was an anonymous board? I've written hundreds of communication pieces and had no problem signing my name to them all. I say nothing different here than I said publicly.

If you want to change the rules of this board so we all just sign our names, I'm fine with that. It just seemed to me that many posters preferred anonymity.