View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 01:32 PM
Herkflyr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: Left seat of a little plane

The sooner you can remember that there are no sides, the better you will understand what is happening to us.

DAL and DALPA are partners. Their work together provides a non-labor strife and predictable future, where both UNION, UNION HEADS and MANAGERS capitalize on conformity.
Are you God? Since when did you get blessed with the "knowledge" that the rest of us knuckleheads apparently just can't comprehend?

60% of us are sheep. We will believe in what we are told and accept it with a grin on our face.
Glad to see you think so little of your fellow pilots. Guess what? We have brains and thought processes, even if they don't perfectly line up into your little conspiratorial world.

RH is capitalizing on all of this.
Is he? Says who, and for what benefit? What is his e-ville (heh, heh, heh) agenda?

It is our duty to pressure our REPS and or get guys like Farrell, London, Timbo, Jerry, Spackler, SOL etc into office. Until then, this UNION is nothing more than management's right hand man.
It is our duty to pressure our reps. I know Timbo and Farrell and they are both great guys. I would trust either in an instant, and for a lifetime. The rest I don't know and based on their posting history am a bit dubious, to put it mildly.