View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 02:54 PM
captjns
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: B-737NG preferably in first class with a glass of champagne and caviar

Originally Posted by COST ITEM View Post
In no way did I mean to imply that I was going to be a total unprofessional tool.

Not to the pax, other crew members, or Company Officials.

I do intend to continue to do my job in a safe and professional manner. Anything above that will be up for discussion.

When the "union" you have screws you, siding instead with Mgmt, it's not a motivation factor. Busting your hump for Mgmt doesn't make a bit of sense, either.

Doing a safe and professional job is about as far as I'm willing to go.
Cost Item... Like the rest of the community... you too are entitled to blow off steam. I can't tell you how many times whilst walking our beach ranting to my wife and our four legged beast about anything and everything relating to our industry. My best friend, my wife, said not to worry... there's a martini in your near future and you still have the power to change what ever you don't like... another contract with another airline overseas.

You, and your colleagues have the power... the power to vote your representatives out of office, if it is determined that they've acted in an interest contrary to the membership's tenets.

I hope that when the dust settles at your carrier, that you feel proud to be part of both your union, and carrier.

Cheers... captjns