View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 01:31 PM
GunshipGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: Permanently scarred

I saw a short clip of MD at a road show at the podium responding to a question. He had a mic, but maybe he wasn't aware of the purpose of the mic because he was yelling his answer in the form of threats to the audience about the horrible consequences of voting the TA down. Seriously yelling and worked up.

After seeing how this man apparently has a lot of ego invested in this TA I have to wonder how good a job as a chairman he would do working on a new TA if this one is voted down. By his actions in the video I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't fully behind improving our position; as in possibly taking some inner satisfaction at failure to dramatically improving the TA. I don't know the man, and maybe that's not something he's capable of, but from the way he's shouting and yelling at his audience it wouldn't surprise me.

Plus there's the fact that he will look pretty bad for failing to get it over the finish line. In the interest of Delta pilots I hope he considers resigning if the TA fails. Personally, I think he should have resigned after this POS came back, but that's another matter.