View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 07:42 PM
Mitch Rapp05
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2012

Originally Posted by oldmako View Post
I want all the slicks, and all the Marvin's to man up and to present a cohesive front in order to secure the CBA we deserve. Idiotic history lessons, opinions and vicious acrimony over fur balls will only erode our chances.
All this tough talk about Marvins, slick ties, & manning up! Blah, blah, blah. Cohesive front my tail!

The sad reality is, the mantra that many LUAL pilots preach about being big bad unionists is a complete farce. When time came to vote in this substandard UPA all everyone talked about was me, me, me. The company is giving away "my flying", I want "my Captain seat", blah blah blah. (Everyone on the LUAL side conveniently forgot that nothing was "stolen", as we were operating under a TP&A that was signed and agreed upon by YOUR MEC that protected 100% LCAL flying and only 90% LUAL flying. Of course, those protections stemmed from a contract that YOU agreed to).

How about "manning up" and discuss the true issues such as scope, compensation, work rules, and retirement. Keep all the acrimonious slick tie talk, scab hating, nonsense to yourself. Wearing a silly piece of Chinese made tie tack proves NOTHING.

What's the excuse going to be this time for YES voters if/when we get another substandard TA???!!!