View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 07:13 PM
ghilis101
La Familia Delta

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: B-717 FO / C-17 AC

Originally Posted by forgot to bid View Post
When I look at chit chat, I realize, it's Captains on the attack. I kind of try to throw something out there but really just get out of the way.

I don't understand what the thought process was on this TA. Divide and conquer is normally the ideal way to... conquer. So go all 8633 and throw the FOs under the bus. It'll pass. Or maybe don't throw the FOs under the bus, just the sick or afraid of being sick. It'll pass. Or wait, instead of those two groups, throw the wannabe WB pilots 4ever under the bus. It'll pass.

Instead, they threw everyone under the bus. It's like the opposite of divide and conquer. They got the FOs mad, the Captains that standup for FOs mad, they got those afraid of being sick mad, WB guys are mad, NB guys who want to be WB guys are mad, NB who don't care about WB flying but get what it would do to NB flying mad. Those who can do math are mad. It even got PTC guys mad. Which made Donatelli mad. Everyone is mad.

And we're making billions in profits. And we all mad. Good job guys, good job.
Ahahahaha I love this post!

Also Bobz:

Thanks for taking care of us young'ns. Your leadership by example will last throughout all our careers!