View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 03:43 PM
DC8 Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: 767 CA

Originally Posted by METO Guido View Post
The advantage will go to the 1st EXCO to sign a TA that passes.
And as long as that TA that passes is actually raising the bar for the other EXCO's and not lowering it, the next EXCO will have upward momentum and some leverage when negotiating. It will be good for everyone.

I'm just tired of the shell games and the whipsawing. I was previously flying under the ATSG debacle and I'm now with Atlas, watching history repeat itself over and over and it's maddening.

Something's got to change. Wishful thinking? Maybe; but, the only thing that keeps me sane is having at least a glimmer of hope that we can stick it to those bastards and secure a contract that's worth sticking around for.

I've got too much invested, and I'm too lazy to catch up on 10 years of old outdated logbooks, put a suit on and answer stupid ass questions like "if you were a body of water, would you rather be a river, lake or an ocean". Yes, I got asked that once.. Anyways, you're probably right in the long run; but, I at least have to fight the good fight, if for nothing else, my own sanity.