Old 07-22-2015, 03:01 AM
forgot to bid
veut gagner à la loterie

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Light Chop

Originally Posted by DeadHead View Post
Great Post!

Couldn't agree more.

I'm astounded by the arrogance of some of our elected reps who still refuse to take responsibility for failing to properly represent the cares, concerns, and goals of this pilot group. Just think of the message here....Social media is being touted as a scapegoat as to why the MEC wasn't able to control the message even with 250+ P2P firing on all cylinders and a budget of over $750,000.

The TA failed because WE, the constituents, do not understand the TA properly. That's essentially what they are saying. No one is talking about how to improve the TA or claiming personal responsibility, instead we are pu$$yfooting around what people are saying on Facebook while reps/p2p guys play the victim card.

I mean seriously, are we in high school? The sophomoric tone/behavior by some of our so-called union guys is an embarrassment.

I think this team will be the one responsible for driving our pilot group towards another representational body (DPA), unless people take personal responsibility and step down. The games council 44 is playing by delaying a recall effort isn't helping things either.
I think social media is a big deal, however, social media could not convince 6500 pilots to vote no on a good TA.

The TA failed because the language of the TA was just bad. Nothing more to it. Next time, if I were MD, I wouldn't publish the TA for review until after the TA passed. Just give people the negotiators notepads, they're much more rosy than the actual language.