Old 07-10-2007, 11:32 PM
hamfisted
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006

Originally Posted by BrownGirls YUM View Post
Assuming nobody in their right mind would select "option 1" due to the necessity for some sort of compensation for housing, here's a closer look at our "enhanced option" concessions, FDX1-style. This is not a complete list, but I believe it to be accurate. I trust any of my mistakes will be quickly pointed out.

-Current CBA= Leaving FDA: relocation allowance of $10,000, or 79 (CH) whichever is greater. LOA=NONE

-Current CBA= 7 compensated days off either to or from the FDA for relocation. LOA=NONE

-Current CBA=Two round trip/four one-way airline tickets for the purpose of housing searches. LOA=NONE

-Current CBA=3 additional annual shipments of up to 1000 lbs totaling not more than 3000 lbs. LOA=NONE

-Current CBA=Monthly "100-lb" shipments totaling not more than 1200 lbs/year. LOA=NONE

-Current CBA=Up to a cumulative total of $1,000 for the transportation of pets. LOA=NONE

-Current CBA=Up to 1 automobile shipment. LOA=NONE

-Current CBA=Reimbursement for up to 6 months rent for lease cancellation. LOA=NONE

-Current CBA=Reimbursement for expenses occasioned from delay of shipment over 45 days. LOA=NONE

-Current CBA=Insurance for replacement cost of furnishings up to $250,000. LOA=NONE

-Current CBA=Marketing Assistance for sale of current home. LOA=NONE

-Current CBA=3rd party home purchase plan(company basically buys your house) LOA=NONE

-Current CBA=Reimbursement for cost associated with sale of current residence to include realtors' commission, title search and title insurance fees, abstract continuation fees, reasonable attorneys' fees, escrow agent settlement fee, deed preparation fee, notary fee, legally required inspection fee, termite inspection fee, transfer tax, document stamps, and recording fees, one appraisal fee if legally required, loan transfer fees, up to $2500.00 discount points if required (VA loan). LOA=NONE

-Current CBA=Prorated repayment of relocation allowance for early departure fm FDA. LOA=NONE(total payback of all seed money plus any storage compensation- [before taxes???])

Partial givebacks:
-Current CBA=No pilot may be assigned involuntarily to fill an FDA vacancy. LOA=STV

-Current CBA=2-hour limit on ground transportation. LOA=NONE (HKG-CAN-without specifics outlined)

-Current CBA=12,500 lb +1500lb/non-spousal dependent household goods shipment. LOA=500 lb

-Current CBA=Relocating to the FDA: allowance of $10K, or 79 (CH) whichever is greater. LOA=10K

-Current CBA=Reimbursement for cost of storage of a reasonable amount of household goods. LOA=$4K

All of this and Bob C claims no negotiating leverage?

Noteworthy gains:
-$2700.00/month toward applicable to housing costs.
-Tax equalization.

Company also gets:
-Immunity from French and Chinese labor courts.
FDX1/Rowdy1......if you can dispel my concerns that Mr Yum so accurately and succinctly addresses, then I just may listen to your Management 101 posture. Until you can, please return to your cubicle and draft your next email on sick leave abuse. Have a nice day!