Thread: New Mesa Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 08:13 AM
tinman1
sippin' dat koolaid

Joined APC: Jun 2013
Position: gear slinger

Originally Posted by RV5M View Post
Every time I've called Crew Tracking and asked them to push our show time back due to legitimate min rest issues, they've done so without questioning it. I even called recently to say we were still at the airport due to a late van, and they told me to call them when the van arrives. They're human. If you don't treat them like sh*t, things seem to work out pretty well.
I had to switch rooms last week because of a noise issue in my room preventing me from falling asleep. When I called to request a later show they kept asking me what I wanted. I told them I wanted 8 consecutive hours of uninterrupted sleep opportunity plus a few extra minutes to get ready and get to the van. The supervisor got on the line and tried to b**** at me about it but oh well, not my problem.

Remember that every bit of communication with CT is recorded, so if they are trying to pressure anyone into doing anything illegal just bring up the regs and use specific numbers. They can't argue with that. And if it's bad enough file an ASAP, that way the FAA can see it and follow up with the company.