Thread: New Mesa Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 03:24 AM
RV5M
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Default New Mesa Thread

Originally Posted by milehighskyline View Post
You just expect everyone on this fourm to prove them selves your or lame As*. I was at RAH Pit based E170-175. If you were actually their then you would know why 83 pilots got furrowed/leave. Some came back some did not.

PDT routs are short with long reserve. whats new with that.

How would he know? he would have to look up each person and yes their are people doing that little flight time on reserve look at the reserve grid. What you want me to email you my flicka?

Your mother must not have loved you when you were a child. Or mabe your dad mol*st*ed you in the shower. You have angry little man little D*ck syndrome. Mabe your GF left you because you couldn't fulfill her needs. Who knows and i don't care.

All you do is call every one a lier or a troll. You add no important info to this fourm, At least i am trying to give some up dated info for people looking at mesa.

So might i recommend finding a wet nurse and sucking on her tit*s for a while while getting some counseling and then come back with a less POS attitude and start treating people with respect.

I really hope I get to meet you in person one day. Cause I would love to see what such a POS looks like. And have a face to face with you. Probably some geeky lame as* serial master*ator that can only fulfill his ego behind a computer screen.

Ur a waste of Space and Air. Good day.

Knowing that people like this work at Mesa makes me want to quit. I guess if I ever want to find out who milehigh is in real life I can just look for the Mexican guy in the DFW crew room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk