View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 08:34 AM
flyingback
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: Looking up
Cool

Originally Posted by Flyin J View Post
All career bets are made on good intentions! It doesn't matter how big, small, new or old the carrier is they can fail overnight. This is a solid operation with good pay and benefits. They are making money and growing. The two you are comparing it to are not in the same ball park. They pay terribly and use out dated high maintenance equipment that cause a high number of cancelations and employee turnover. Our business strategy is different and working. Your hear say negativity is falsely founded seeing how you are not actually associated with this company.
Would you care to find out just how specific I can be? If anything sounds like generalizations that is only because I'm avoiding specifics here only out of decency.

That said, my offer to provide more information by PM stands.

And, no, some career bets are based on much more than future promises. They are based on solid track records and demonstrable results. (Outside of that, the future is always an unknown.)

And, seriously, read the exact history of SeaPort and how the EAS dynamic plays into business planning and company financials. Boutique is surfing the wave of being new kid on the block.