Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Boutique Air

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2023, 06:54 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2014

Originally Posted by j3beech18 View Post
A friend and former employee of Boutique Air told me that at one time they lost approval from their fsdo to consider first officers required crew members. Meaning FO s could not legally log sic time. He had friends that were pulled out of new hire class from a regional because their flight time was in question. Does anyone know if they have gotten this issue resolved? .
It was resolved at least 2 years ago. But yes, there were people that lost their spot in a regional class.
Old 09-19-2023, 10:48 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: 737 ca

Originally Posted by Sanguy View Post
It was resolved at least 2 years ago. But yes, there were people that lost their spot in a regional class.
thank you!
Old 02-26-2024, 04:15 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2023

What is the current status of Boutique from those with experience/knowledge? Several months have elapsed since the last post.

Have the various issues of the past (maintenance, scheduling, financial stability, etc.) been resolved? Any information is appreciated.
Old 02-28-2024, 01:57 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2023

Originally Posted by HumbleHawk View Post
What is the current status of Boutique from those with experience/knowledge? Several months have elapsed since the last post.

Have the various issues of the past (maintenance, scheduling, financial stability, etc.) been resolved? Any information is appreciated.
are you refering to the 2-3 routes they have left with EAS? look at their website and look at schedule. from what they were 2 years ago to what they are now it looks like a sinking ship. I've contacted them and was considering going there but the lack of routes made me look elsewhere. not trying to discourage you from looking into them or going there, just look at the ops side and see if thats what you want.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:23 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2023

PullUpTerrain, thanks for the reply. I agree, the operation looked minimal based on my web search, but I thought that others might be able to provide more insight. Sorry to hear that they aren't doing well. I know some pilots who worked there several years ago and they said that they enjoyed their time there. But times change, sometimes for the worse.