View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 04:26 AM
iarapilot
"blue collar thug"!

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: A proponent of...

Originally Posted by pipe View Post
I'm very curious as to how this complies with the pilot working agreement. Seems to me that there needs to be a grievance filed regarding:

Section 25.O. Scheduling - Draft (DRF)

1. CRS shall offer a DRF assignment in reverse seniority order to pilots who are legal and available for that assignment.
  2. The first pilot offered a DRF assignment shall be the next pilot senior to the last pilot who accepted a DRF assignment.
How, exactly, is this being complied with while using a blanket crew notification? Am I to assume that people are calling them back in reverse seniority order?

Pipe
Just another example of the contract not being followed...maybe. Something our lawyers should be looking at, and our Union should be addressing in a communication to us.

Two weeks ago I got a crew notification that they were drafting for a particular day. A week ago I got called for a draft trip. I dont live in MEM. Things must really be bad. I cant imagine the pressure that the schedulers must be under to get trips covered.

Whoever dropped the ball on our pilot staffing should be drop kicked out the door. I would imagine PC would be the whoever.