Thread: Omni Air
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 12:48 PM
KhalReblic23
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006

Originally Posted by Nohope View Post
I now know, how Hetman gets his good schedule. (great movie) I guess what ever it takes. If all the accounts here are accurate, we do have two different scheduling processes. I don't know if the discrepancies are between the two airframes or if scheduling has their favorites. I don't know if being a favorite means sitting at home or sitting on the road.
My best month does not compare to some of the worst months of others. So for the folks shopping around if you come to Omni you will be on the road 18 days a month with two flights and 15 days in a hotel. Then things will go south and you will be held out one or two days due to a SNAFU. By the time you are on your way home it will be a 30hr day due to Gateway in your middle seat. If none of this happened it was a good month.
I would say favorites are the ones on the road flying, and the rest are the ones on the road sitting. Sitting at home is ABNORMAL, despite what a few individuals have experienced here.

There is no consistency at all to what your month will be like from bid to bid, and your bid does not matter except for days off (which sort of matter).

If you want to make cash give up all your days off and never go home, seriously. You'll make a **** ton of money and that's the only way to do it. Even the white knights in this thread can't say I'm wrong about that. You won't ever break guarantee so volunteer is the only way to ever get more than min pay. There is no "soft time" here.

Originally Posted by FL450 View Post
Heroes of justice, that's funny!

My apologies, I didn't realize you works for APC where you'd actually have access to my personal information.
The reaches of 1224 are many and mysterious.