Thread: $40/hr?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 10:19 AM
sublime259
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Originally Posted by FirstClass View Post
I'm not asking to be taken seriously or not seriously. You Envoy types do tell a great story but not one of you can articulate how Envoy is to survive if all the pilots flow out without the same number flowing in. Let's start with that ok? Enlighten us with the numbers.
28 new-hires last month alone to start. How about all the RAH pilots currently in ORD talking to envoy pilot recruitment?

After being forced into a flow-through program as the result of grievances, AAG has been using that as a recruitment tool. You seem to think that a scenario is going to present itself where AAG has to decide between allowing envoy to flow itself out of existence or breaking an agreement and putting the brakes on the flow. While the pool of new-hire pilots is dwindling, it is far from empty. I don't believe your doomsday scenario is likely. AAG is banking on a constant flow to keep their regional feed flying. Luckily they can hold PSA pilots pretty much indefinitely, while you use your magical 1000 TPIC and wait for that call from UAL and DAL. :roll eyes: I feel like I'm beating a dead horse with you.