Old 09-09-2015, 08:55 PM
A330Pilot
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2012

Originally Posted by leeaf7 View Post
Thanks A330Pilot. Are you flying 330s for one of the legacies? I work for a big blue one here in East Asia. Hawaiian's not hiring pilots i believe. It's been almost a year since I have published my applications open but for some reason no response at all. Yeah I know lot of you guys probably want to bash me for saying that since most of you have been waiting for long long time. But I'm just afraid if my hours are just not enough quantity-wise to pass the pre-screening criteria the airlines might have. Crossing my fingers.
I fly for Qatar..I was invited to interview at the one and only legacy I applied to ( Hawaiian ) but never attended once I found out they don't provide hotel for training nor do they fly you to Hawaii for the interviews..Their first year pay was poor as well..Are you flying the 330 as a Captain? I couldn't figure out who you fly for, who is it? Also, a bunch of guys from Qatar got hired at UAL so I would say your chances are very good at getting on with a legacy..All the guys I know we're FOs with 0 PIC time..