Old 09-29-2015, 10:37 PM
Busboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006
Position: leaning to the left

Originally Posted by Rock View Post
I completely endorse the TA. I like its pay raises and will use them to more then make up for the lack of an A plan cap raise. I think the changes for commuters (bank, hotel bank, parking, accepted fares) will make life much easier for a large percentage of Fedex pilots. I love being able to bid for training. I am very glad we will finally pay our new hires more than a Waffle House waitress. And the health care options are an effective solution to the evil attacks of Obamacare on our industry leading health care plans. For those reasons and more, I am an enthusiastic yes voter.

Now, tell me how you plan to coax a better TA out of the company.
There you go. If I thought the way you do about the TA, I'd vote yes.

But, I don't. This is my 6th contract negotiation. And, not one of them was conducted in the environment that we have found ourselves in here today. With a company this profitable and so dependent on its crewmembers to go the extra mile to get the job done right. Every day and every night. I've never seen a more mission oriented group than the FDX pilots. I am willing to work under the current CBA, until we are able to negotiate a contract, under the rules of the RLA, that I am eager to vote for.