Thread: TVM
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 06:24 AM
FDXLAG
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: 767 FO

Originally Posted by iarapilot View Post
So because we didnt raise it 2 contracts ago we shouldnt raise it now. I see. And the only possibility for them to raise it is if have a collective will.

As far as the lanyard goes, I have one for you. I know you have an I am an irrational spineless fearing short term gain with long term loss FedEx pilot lanyard. A mouthful, eh! And, that ship seems to be sailing better than I have ever seen in my 18 years. Not meant to be a personal attack, but an observation.

On a more serious note, your posts from the past made you sound so much different than now Lag. You seemed to have stood for more, IMO. What the heck happened?
Words mean things. We should have had an uncapped A Plan with/or a cola with the 2006 contract, we didn't, the law changed, and now we will never get one. At least in the opinion of ALPA national R&I guys who have seen the company books. I trust them you don't. OK by me. Make this personal if you want, as always I consider the source. It is funny the guy who wants to vote against the MEC majority vote and the NCs work is questioning my team player chops.