View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 08:24 PM
busdriver12
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013

Originally Posted by ShopTalk View Post
I don't get paid to educate a naive senior FDX pilot on the reality of lower seniority pilots secondary lines as they exist when issued to junior pilots. I never said "pairings," I said secondary lines... pay attention. Additionally, if you are so naive as to not be aware of the many pilot deaths in hotel rooms and by suicide, I just can't help anyone that naive. Get a clue and do some personal research.
If it makes you feel better, I have mostly held secondary lines for the last several years, as the only lines I can hold are junk lines. Not very senior in my position for quite some time, unfortunately, as my airplane is gradually winding down. To give you an example of one of my more recent secondary lines, included 5 or 6 am out and backs, scattered junk, maybe 5-6 commutes over the month. But I dropped or traded it all, ended up with a very nice, easy commuting line. Naïve? I don't think so, just willing to do the work. I consider myself quite skilled in figuring out secondary lines, which is why I'm willing to bid them. How about you?

Still haven't heard of any suicides, heard of a few in the hotel rooms and one in the simulator, which distresses me greatly. But most of the deaths seem to be at home. Still waiting for you to PM me the names of the suicides.