View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 11:10 AM
AllenAllert
Banned

Joined APC: Mar 2015

Originally Posted by gettinbumped
What makes you think I haven't expressed my thoughs to my reps?

It's a forum. That's what people do here, bat ideas around for fun. What's ironic is you only attempt to silence those who you don't agree with. I've certainly seen you post your opinions and thoughts on this forum, so I'll keep doing the same thank you very much.

I wouldn't at all assume Munoz has "no idea" what's going on. The letter from McKeen said the opposite.
You mean this little paragraph:

"In order to mutually seize the opportunities before us today for the benefit of both the Company and the United pilots, we would like to suggest we enter into an early and expedited period of negotiations with the Association for an extension of the current UPA. We generally envision negotiations along the following parameters, subject to final discussions and commitments between the parties:"

If you think this is anymore than an attempt from McKeen to earn his bones with the new boss you are wrong. Isn't he the same guy working to get the first merged contracts from other employee groups. Is it possible he's using the pilots to save his job. I suggest for our airline, our future and that of the other employee groups we say NO and see the true direction Monuz wants to take the company and the employees.