View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 05:30 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by meyers9163 View Post
Nicolau has no say here... This will follow the previous two... Express time won't count... Percentages will be identical for Status/Category.... The rest that's occurring is just a song and dance....
He doesn't ?

Tell that to the West committee. As for your proclomations of certainty, knock yourself silly.

Originally Posted by meyers9163 View Post
Answer me this... If a job at LAA was so superior why didn't those furloughs come back for the money and such a superior job at LAA? Hmmm...
The "superiority" argument by the AAPSIC was in relation to PMCE compared to LUS, not what any given Letter T pilot was experiencing in relation to AA return. Additionally, since seniority is the name of the game in this business and these pilots had both time and flexibility, it may have been to their advantage to take that advantage of both of those factors considering what each pilots personal situation was.

I understand it's satisfying to embrace a rationale that is to your benefit, but I think claiming certainty could set yourself up for crushing disappointment. But, since you are so certain of what will occur, I don't see any reason to twist yourself into a pretzel, but again, knock yourself silly if it serves you.

Last edited by eaglefly; 11-03-2015 at 06:03 PM.