Thread: New Mesa Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 05:55 AM
BeatNavy
Covfefe

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by iFlyRC View Post
I am a bit puzzled about this discussion on the no fly lists. There are only two pilots I can think of whose names get passed around to everyone for being complete jerks in the cockpit. There are scores of more people who get on no fly lists simply because they do not share the same sense of humor, or have a personality conflict. By no means should those scenarios be used to base your own no fly list on.
Also keep in mind, if you use no fly lists, you may lose out on a good schedule. Check your PBS results, it will tell you how many lines were filtered out due to your "no fly list"
I got a top 5 list from several captains who used to fly with these guys as FOs. It's the same 5 all the time (in PHX). I decided to give each a chance. Of the ones I've flown with they definitely should be on most people's. They are a holes. A couple are just not good pilots or lack decent situational awareness. Or they insist their "technique" (even if it's nonstandard) is the only way to fly and make you fly that way. I get along with most of them though. I don't keep a no fly list in my bid but I drop/swap trips with some of them if I can.