Banned
abbynormallaw
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    Sep 2015
  • Position
    A320
Quote: Good number crunching! According to the MEC updates we were 20 m apart over 5 years. I might be wrong. It was a while back. If so, from to company's side this is all just posturing. They already know they are about to get a good deal on us.

Listening to the rumors, and reading here it sounds like we will be below JB at DOS and pass them over the years. I am talking about rates only. Well... It is almost 2016. Once again we are chasing JB and have to yet catch them. I will wait and see how far we are from industry standard and what else has been offered/changed (scope, merger protection, retirement, trip credit, LTD, etc). If the TA is close to JB, and it catches up quickly, and it is retro to August 1st 2015... it may be a case of one in the hand vs two in the bush. I mean how long should we wait and work under these current rates and rules??? You can ask for DL pay but how many years of negotiating is that going to take? 5? 10? There is no way to know. I sure as **** do not want to work for 30% less for another 5 years not to mention 10. But on the other hand, we cannot start way below standard if we ever want to catch up.

I guess we will just have to see...
Wow! It's good to see we actually have a rational thinker in this forum!