View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 11:35 AM
captlonestar
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by TurbineTime View Post
However. If you already think you are above working here, take a pass and go somewhere else. There are plenty of people here and at other regionals with much more total time and PIC then you who don't think this place or there's is beneath them. Good luck getting past any interview with that attitude.
Chill out sensitive Sally. You work for a **** hole company, why are you so defensive? Get your time and try to GTFO ASAP. I have flown with prior Rjet pilots at my current airline and I'm shocked by how horrible their regional experience was compared to mine at XJT. I'm not saying XJT is amazing, and I wouldn't recommend anyone going there right now because it doesn't look like they will survive, but compared to Rjet it was night and day.

Apparently Rjet closes bases a lot. Does PIT look like a stable base for this guy? That should be the main factor in choosing to go there. Apparently their new contract is horrible for QOL if you commute there. Outstation basing and base closures can make life hell there.