View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 01:22 PM
word302
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2011
Position: 737 FO

Originally Posted by cf105 View Post
Why haters like you keep loving to have to bash on rjet, and need, somehow, to keep wanting to convince people that it's horrible at RAH. It seems from guys flying there, newbies and seniors, that things are really changing since the new TA. Despite threats from mgt, they didn't gave up and surrendered to the BR threats like the E9 guys did back then; they got a game changing new contract with better work conditions than most other regionals at the moment, and, looking at the new CommutAir TA, surely having an influence on new TAs (Let's see what happens at XJT but things can only get better with the new TA).

One of my best friend is a 7 years FO at XJT and I haven't heard one positive thing about XJ coming out of his mouth for the past 6 years, apart from the satisfaction of flying an airliner. And for the past 3 years, he keeps telling me that XJT will close down, alike all regionals. Must be fun working with this kind of company mentality.

Oh yes, you'll also tell us that the new TA is bad because RAH will go BR, of course, LOL.

The funny thing for this forum is that what seems to be an educated, balanced, demographic, keep using words like "apparently", "in my opinion", "I think", "I was told", "someone told me", "it looks like".... when it comes to giving information, what's the challenge with sticking to facts. "apparently rjet is closing a lot of bases"? over what period? which ones? when did it happen?

Fact, the airline had a horrible TA, with horrible work conditions, pilots attrition was terrible (approx. 140 pilots left in 2015), bases were closing, company couldn't handle all the flights it was contracted by the majors to operate and had to cut some. Alright.

Now, let's get to post-new TA facts and let's see where things go.

It's a fun forum and luckily there's the pm function to exchange real info, because rumors and gossips seem to be more present in threads than actual info.
Where do you work? How long have you been in the industry? Seems like some bold statements with little experience to back them up.