Old 12-19-2015, 05:29 PM
gojo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by MrStl View Post
Also, "I hope you are not holding your breath when you are waiting to be convinced to go to GoJet. It is one of the worst."

Please don't put me in the position of being responsible for defending GoJet because that would be, for me, going into a gunfight with no ammunition. I am merely asking for information.

I am respectfully asking any of the Gojet Pilots / New Hires / Management Personnel / Chief Pilot / VP of Operations / Base managers / Check airmen to step up to the plate and:

1. Give me facts. Class sizes, # of classes, etc. Actual pay people are getting. Why is the bonus better than the higher pay rates of the other airlines? Do they even pay the bonus or will that be taken away because it violates their contract? When is an upgrade really going to happen?

2. Give me a thoughtful analysis. So far there has been silence with nobody answering these questions. It is still early for this thread.

I am listening as are other pilots. Why should any pilot who actually has a choice go to Gojet? Give me something to work with. Compare and contract. I don't care about how GJ was formed. I don't care much about the 100s of pilots GJ fired in the past for things like making a joke. I don't care about the pilots that Gojet fired merely for having to take FMLA leave because of an illness or an ill family member. I am going to assume that that is all in the past and that Gojet has learned by their mistakes. It may not be true but call me naive. Tell me about my future or the future of other pilots who are available to go to GoJet. Why Gojet? Make a case for Gojet!
What the h$ll has happened to this industry/generation? Now we have to convince pilots to go somewhere? It's either going to work for you or not. Make a decision on the information that's available and what's going to work best for your situation. There's already plenty of information out there about every regional