View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Huggy Bear
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Trophy Husband

Originally Posted by Killswitch135R View Post
Moose, thank you for the positive comments. They're rare in here! I am being patient, which is why I'm not applying anywhere else for the time being. I'm hesitant to contact the PD. I don't want to be "that guy". As far as SWA goes, I'm assuming that my online app is good to go........maybe I'm wrong in thinking that, but I don't want to call and say, "Are you seeing my app? Is it good to go?" That can't be good. I actually called them awhile back and asked if the date at the bottom of the app mattered. They said it didn't, so I left it at that. I've updated my app, but left the date as the original date I first applied. It's all a mystery to those of us on the outside.....you know?
I am by no means an expert, BUT, I heard just the opposite about the date. The PD person I spoke with said to update the date everytime you visit. It can't hurt to change it.

Edit:
Just saw this in a flight info thread dated today, the poster said he was speaking with one of the chief pilots:

"He did say one interesting tid bit: All things being equal, the computer chooses the most recent updated online apps. So Update, Update, and oh yeh, update."

Last edited by Huggy Bear; 07-27-2007 at 08:22 PM.